oneplus 8T, OnePlus 8 Pro, and OnePlus 8 are all getting fresh builds. For all three phones, the updates do not mean that we are getting many new features, however, they are optimizing a lot of stuff. The issues fixed are the noise issue when using 5G, a twitter freeze-up bug, some experiences when taking long screenshots, and many more.
The full list of changes have been listed below, and they are the same for all three phones, even with the 8T being its own series:
- Optimized the experience of using long screenshots
- Optimized the UI display effect of the notification bar
- Improve the stuttering problem of some tripartite applications
- Fixed the small probability issue that Twitter may freeze
- Fixed the issue that opening app split-screen may fail
- Fixed the issue of failure to switch the accent color in a small probability
- Fixed the inaccurate display of the attribution of some numbers
- Fixed known issues and improved system stability
- Updated android security patch to 2021.01
- Fixed the issue that the video cannot be played in small
- Fixed the noise issue of 5G calls
If you own an OnePlus 8 or OnePlus 8 Pro, be prepared for the OxygenOS 18.104.22.168. If you own the OnePlus 8T, your build is 22.214.171.124 North America or 126.96.36.199 for Europe.