The OnePlus 8T is starting to receive an update across from this week to build 184.108.40.206. The update improves gestures and camera, adds new features to the keyboard, fixes the WiFi, and adds a new security patch.
Depending on which side of the globe you live with the OnePlus 8T build number could change some. The version for North America, Europe, and India, where the difference lies within the last couple of letters of the version.
Once updated, you’ll find an “optimized” experience in the full-screen gestures, a better experience with the fingerprint reader, a new keyboard height adjustment feature, optimized image quality for nightscape shots, and the latest security patch. OnePlus also fixed the WiFi connection bug for better communication.
Here are the full list of OnePlus 8T Improvements:
- Ffull-screen gestures optimized.
- Increased fingerprint unlock success rates for faster unlock speed
- Newly added keyboard height adjustment where you can raise or hide the bottom shortcut bar for a better input.
- Updated Android security patch to 2020.11
- Optimized the image quality on nightscape pictures.
- Fixed the bug that some photos didnt display in the Gallery
- Improved the stability of communication
Overall, the update seems takes the phone to the next level. To check for it, go to Settings>System>System updates. If you aren’t seeing it right away, that’s because OnePlus will release these updates out on different days . Be patient..