The standard version of Xiaomi Mi 11 went on sale today, but the manufacturer did not make an announcement on the Xiaomi 11 Pro, which is expected to launch in February.
Sources say that both smartphones will have very different cameras. Xiaomi Mi 11 did not surprise, it has the usual set of sensors with a resolution of 108, 13, and 5 megapixels without a periscope camera. Xiaomi Mi 11 Pro is supposed to receive four modules, which include a periscope camera. The render says 120x zoom.
The Mi 11 Pro display will support a 120Hz refresh rate, SDR to HDR conversion, MEMC anti-aliasing technology with AI scaling, and it should have support for faster charging than the Xiaomi Mi 11.
THESE ARE THE DIFFERENCES BETWEEN THE XIAOMI MI 11 AND THE MI 11 PRO:
Xiaomi Mi 11 Pro will have the same display as the Xiaomi Mi 11, for both front and back cameras embedded in the upper left corner of the screen.
The Xiaomi Mi 11 Pro model will be equipped with a third-generation sub-screen front camera. It is a new proprietary pixel arrangement technology with a redesigned pixel driving circuit. It increases the light transmission of the front of the screen, allowing it to achieve the same quality of photos as with the front camera.
The main difference between the Mi 11 and the Mi 11 Pro will be in the camera, by receiving an improved optical zoom and a periscope camera.
XIAOMI MI 11 SPECIFICATIONS
- 6.81-inch (3200×1440 pixels) Quad HD+ AMOLED 20:9 HDR10 + display with 120Hz refresh rate, 1500nit (HBM); 900nit (Typ) brightness, 5000000:1 (Min) contrast ratio, MEMC, 100% DCI-P3 Wide Color Gamut, and Corning Gorilla Glass Victus protection
- Snapdragon 888 5nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 660 GPU
- 8GB LPPDDR5 3200MHz RAM with 128GB; 256GB UFS 3.1 storage; / 12GB 3200MHz LPPDDR5 RAM with 256GB UFS 3.1 storage
- Dual SIM
- Android 11
- 108MP rear camera with 1/ 1.33″ Samsung sensor, 0.8μm pixel size, f/1.85 aperture, OIS, LED flash; 13MP 123° ultra-wide angle lens with f/2.4 aperture; 5MP telemacro camera with f/2.4 aperture, 8k at 30fps, 4k 60fps, 960fps at 720p
- 20MP front-facing camera with 0.8μm pixel size, f/2.4 aperture
- In-screen fingerprint sensor with heart rate monitoring, Infrared sensor
- USB Type-C audio, Hi-Res audio, Dual speakers, SOUND BY Harman Kardon
- Dimensions: 164.3x 74.6 x 8.06mm (glass)/8.56mm (leather); Weight: 196g (glass) / 194g (leather)
- 5G SA/NSA Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 6E 802.11 ax 8 x; MU-MIMO, Bluetooth 5.1, GPS (L1 + L5), NFC, USB Type-C
- 4600mAh (Typical) / 4500mAh (Minimum) battery with 55W wired QC4+ / QC3+ / PD3.0, 50W wireless fast charging, 10w wireless reverse charging.